Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Zeta Product?
It is an FDA compliant, non-prescription remedy that lacks the negative side effects of traditional pain relief products. Zeta Products provide heat and cold therapy without the discomfort of greasy lotions or traditional hot/cold pads and without the addictive quality of drugs.
What types of discomfort do Zeta Products help?
Zeta Products should be used on localized aches and pains related to arthritis, muscle strains, sore muscle, and injured or inflamed tendons and ligaments. Whether you are an outdoor enthusiast, an athlete, a golfer, a grandparent with a love for gardening or a parent wanting to keep up with their three year old, Zeta Products can help you manage your discomfort.
What are Zeta Products' key features?
Fast, effective relief from aches and discomfort
- Convenient and easy to use No skin irritation
- Not Greasy
- Non staining
- No Electricity
- Non staining
How do I use Zeta Discs and Zeta Touch Stones?
For best results, especially when there is swelling, place the Zeta product on an ice cube or in the freezer until it is cold. Use immiediately thereafter, leaving it on for 20 minutes. Repeat process as many times as necessary.
- Zeta Touch Stones and Acupressure Balls: Hold in hand for soothing relief or as a massage tool. Do not rub Zeta Products together as the top coat may rub off. This could affect the performance of your Zeta product.
- Zeta Disc: For discomfort anywhere on the body except the eyes. Apply directly to the skin, LOGO or blue side of disc should face down. Secure with sports wrap, ace bandage or medical tape.
Do not secure too tightly.
Do not hold in place with fingers.
Use multiple discs for larger areas. The small Zeta Disc will help with an area about 2” in diameter.
- Zeta Triggerpoint: Use this 6 point tool for deep tissue massage, reflexology, or acupressure.
- Zeta Insoles: Trim to fit for astonishing foot relief.
How many times a day can I apply Zeta Products?
Zeta Products can be applied all day, every day. Most people begin to feel the effects of Zeta Products immediately.
I've tried everything. How do I know if Zeta Products will work for me?
Most people who use Zeta Products report fast, reliable relief from discomfort. The best way to know how well it works is to try it - and with a money-back guarantee, the only thing you have to lose is your discomfort.
When should I expect to see results from using Zeta Products?
You should expect to see results after the first or second application. In cases of chronic conditions or serious acute discomfort, continue until significant discomfort reduction has been achieved or consult your health care provider.
When using Zeta Products for far-infrared, I do not feel a hot or cold sensation. Should I be feeling something?
Needless to say, if you chill the Zeta product before use, it will be cold to the touch, but only for a few minutes.
Many topical analgesics use "counter-irritants" such as menthol, methyl salicylate, capscasin or camphor. Besides possibly irritating your skin, these ingredients may cause the skin to feel hot or cold, masking your real symptoms. Zeta Products relieve your discomfort without negative side effects.
Most topical pain relief products have a very strong medicinal smell to them. Will Zeta Products have an odor?
No, Zeta Products are completely odorless.
Can Zeta Products become addictive?
No. Zeta Products do not contain medications known to be addictive or habit forming.
I don't suffer from discomfort very often, will Zeta Products have the same effectiveness on me as on people suffering from chronic discomfort?
Yes. Zeta Products can work for people who suffer from occasional muscular tension, muscular aches and discomforts as well as sufferers with chronic discomfort.
Many pain relief products should not be applied to bruises or swelling. Can I use Zeta Products on areas with bruising or swelling?
Yes, however, Zeta Products, like other topical products, should not be used on open wounds. Always consult your physician if unsure.
Can I use Zeta Products if I am pregnant or nursing?
As with any medication, an individual who is pregnant or nursing should consult with her physician.
Can young children and teenagers use Zeta Products?
When using any type of hot/cold therapy product, adult supervision is recommended.
The Zeta Disc (small) and Zeta Touch Stone (small) is considered a chocking hazard and should be kept away from children for this reason.
Can Zeta Products cause a rash?
While it would be unusual, if a rash occurs, you should discontinue the use of Zeta Products immediately.
I'm getting good results from Zeta Products, but I'm worried that I may be using it for too long.
There are no time restrictions on how long you can use Zeta Products. Neither the Zeta Touch Stone nor Zeta Disc are habit forming and are safe to use for long periods of time.
What are your Privacy & Security Policies?
Zeta Technology Group, Inc., is dedicated to patient privacy and security. Our on-line ordering system uses the latest in Secure Encryption Technology. All personal and credit card information is submitted with the highest level of security and precautions. Your personal information will never be sold or shared with a third party.
Can I return my order for a refund?
If you are not satisfied for any reason, return the product for a full refund within 7 days of purchase. (Does not include shipping and handling charges).
What forms of payment do you accept?
Paypal is our preferred forms of payment; however, we accept all major credit cards, money orders and personal checks. Shipment will occur after payments have been received and have cleared the bank.
Where and how should I store Zeta Products?
For best results, store at room temperature in a dry place. Keep out of direct sunlight.
How can I get my doctor more information about Zeta Products?
We would be happy to send information to your doctor if you provide us with your doctor's name and address.
Where can I purchase Zeta Products?
Currently, Zeta Products can be purchased online from the Zeta Technology Group or through any of our field re-sellers or independent manufacturer representatives. Eventually, the distribution will include health care providers throughout the United States and Canada. If you don't find Zeta Products at your favorite store, masseuse chiropractor or other health care provider, make sure to ask your health care professional or pharmacist to carry the product.
Are there any side effects?
There are no known side effects and no known negative drug interactions. As with any product, discontinue use if you develop an allergy or skin sensitivity to any of our products. If you have any questions or concerns about your specific condition, consult your physician.
Are there Safety concerns or warnings?
Each person reacts differently to the application of traditional heat and cold. When using Zeta products for traditional heat/cold therapy:
- Do not microwave, boil or leave in direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
- Do not overheat or under cool product to avoid harming the skin or tissue.
- Do not use on open wounds or open soars.
- In the event of skin irritation or other discomfort, discontinue use. If irritation persists, see a physician.
- A person with diabetic neuropathy, for example, has little or no feeling when it comes to pain and/or temperature changes. Thus, they must be certain they have no loss of these sensations before using the Zeta Disc, Zeta Touch Stone or any other Zeta product for hot/cold therapy.
- A person with heart disease or kidney infection might be adversely affected by the body’s attempt to accommodate the rapidly changing temperatures.
- Contrast therapy should never be used on open wounds or immediately following surgery, as it can cause bleeding or increase the chance of infection.
- Some people have hypersensitivity and/or allergic reactions to the application of cold. Any form of cold or heat therapy is to be avoided on clients with a history of frostbite or other cold related injury. The use of cold on such a person can result in prolonged burning sensations and extreme pain. (Other pathologies adversely affected by the use of cold would be Raynaud’s disease, lupus, rheumatoid arthritis and Berger’s disease.)
- Any indication of peripheral vascular disease, as noted by your Doctor, should be a basis for precaution. If you have not seen a physician or other health care professional to either confirm or disregard this problem be cautious in the use of this product.
- Heat and cold therapies should not be used in persons with any kind of metal implants. Metal reacts differently than the human body when exposed to heat or cold. As a result, those changes, including heating to injurious temperatures and/or modifying the shape of the implant, can cause serious internal injuries.
- Chocking Hazard: please keep out of reach of small children and animals.
How do you take care of Zeta Products?
- Do not leave product in direct sunlight. Overexposure to UV may disable product.
- Do not expose to paint thinner, acetone or other harmful chemicals
- Do not freeze for longer than 15 minutes or refrigerate for longer than an hour.
- Do not overheat by boiling. Briefly exposing to warm water will not harm product.
- Hand wash in water and towel dry. Keep your product clean.
- Product may lose effectiveness if top coat is removed. If product begins to turn white, it may be time to replace.