To apply for a position with the Zeta Technology Group, please complete the application and submit all of the materials that are required. Applications will be evaluated on the basis of accuracy, completeness, appropriateness of the answers to the criteria and the relevance of the documentation.
Address for Submitting Application
Application and questions should be directed to:
Zeta Technology Group, Inc.
Sales Management Department
4607 Lakeview Cyn Rd., #628
Westlake Village, CA 91361
Fax: (805) 512-9292
All information acquired and reviewed during the ZETA TECHNOLOGY GROUP application process will be treated as confidential by all participating in the review. Program documents will not be reproduced or shared with individuals outside the ZETA TECHNOLOGY GROUP.
Independent Sales Manager
The Zeta Technology Group is actively retaining Independent Sales Managers (hereto referred to as Managers) who have strong abilities in the areas of recruiting, training, motivating and managing sales talent. Our Independent Sales Management program offers motivated, entrepreneurial individuals an opportunity to create a healthy stream of residual income for themselves. ZTG is offering above market contingency compensation. By helping ZTG find, train and retain qualified Independent Manufacturer Representatives (hereto referred to as Representatives), and through nurturing these relationships, the Manager has the opportunity to create a lucrative business that will continue to pay dividends for years to come.
Those applying for this position should be independent and self-driven individuals who are highly skilled salespeople and strong leaders, able to recruit, train and nurture a successful team of sales representatives.
The Manager will manage Representatives who will market Zeta Products to professional service providers such as Chiropractors, Physical Therapists, Massage Therapists, and other medical professionals. The Manager will also recruit and manage Representatives to market consumer grade products to small, non-chain resellers of all kinds, such as wellness centers, nutrition supply stores, internet resellers, gyms, catalog companies and drug stores.
The Manager will be paid a generous commission for all personal sales and sales made by their Representatives. Commissions will be above industry standard.
Independent Manufacturers Representative
The Zeta Technology Group (ZTG) is actively retaining Independent Manufacturers Representatives (hereto referred to as Representatives). Representatives working within the Zeta Technology Group are authorized to sell professional Zeta Grade Products to service providers such as Chiropractors, Physical Therapists, Massage Therapists, and other medical professionals.
Representatives are also authorized to sell consumer grade Zeta products to Re-Sellers of all kinds, such as drug and retail stores, wellness centers, nutrition supply stores, internet re-sellers, gyms, and catalog companies. ZTG is dedicated to supporting small businesses and has defined parameters regarding the type of re-seller a Representative may pursue.
Representatives must be skilled salespeople and capable consultants as they will be responsible for educating re-sellers on the Zeta products. They must have excellent people skills and be able to develop relationships that contribute to the ongoing success and growth of ZTG.
Representatives are paid an above industry standard commission rate and monthly performance bonuses.
The Zeta Technology Group is looking for an individual to participate in expansion and restructure of website capabilities, inventory management and ongoing marketing programs to accommodate growth of company. Ideal individual should have extensive e-commerce experience.
This is a great opportunity for growth and advancement. E-Commerce Specialist will be working in a small office team environment. Full time position preferred, would consider part time position or contract position, dependent on skills and past experience.
Serves Web customers by posting new and updated product information; responding to customer inquiries.
- Understand products by studying specifications and features, as well as advantages over competitors' products and services.
- Maintain Web site offerings by entering new product information, updating current listings.
- Promote products on Web site by preparing marketing materials, recommending new approaches.
- Respond to Web customer inquiries by analyzing inquiry, clarifying details with customers, researching product information, escalating or rerouting inquiries, tracking answers provided, e-mailing responses.
- Provide product management information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing Web site data and trends.
- Improve customer service by studying and evaluating product and marketing information and customer service processes; recommending changes.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplish organization goals by identifying new opportunities and bringing innovative ideas to the management team.
E-Commerce experience, Ad Production, Direct Response Writing, Written Communication, Customer Focus, Web Savvy, Understanding Browser Capabilities, Direct Marketing, Product Management, Basic Financial Skills. Experience in vendor interfacing a plus.
With an expanding domestic and global market, and revenues increasing every month, we are now looking to capitalize on our infrastructure and leverage our expertise to drive the business forward across multiple channels.
Full time position preferred, would consider part time position or contract position.
As such, we are seeking a bright, personable Recruiter to deliver a friendly, efficient and effective recruitment service to our managers and their teams. Working in a small team you will be crucial in ensuring that we attract, recruit and retain the best talent ahead of the curve, through exacting standards and in a cost efficient and timely manner. The ideal candidate will use innovative resourcing solutions and ideas to service the many challenges presented by the business as it evolves.
Reporting to the Recruitment Manager you will play a proactive role in our campaigns across all group websites and in the United States territories. This is a fast-paced role that requires an individual with strong commercial focus and recruitment skills that are second to none.
- Proactively source, attract and recruit candidates in the U.S..
- Assist managers with development of job and people specifications.
- Identify best source for candidates and initiate recruitment campaigns.
- Participate in Assessment Center design for volume recruitment campaigns.
- Maintain relationships with recruitment agencies and PSL.
- Negotiate advertising rates with online and offline media.
- Write copy for recruitment adverts ensuring they are on-brand and on-message.
- Ensure candidates receive timely responses to their applications.
- Develop new "candidate streams", including social networking and other new media avenues.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Confident recruiter, with previous resourcing experience.
- Confident and professional interview skills.
- Articulate in written skills, with good eye for detail.
- Discreet, professional and well spoken, with good communication skills
- Exceptionally well organized and efficient, with a good dose of common sense and initiative.
- Ability to use judgment and seek guidance with confidential issues.
- Great sense of humor, empathy and work ethic
- Proven ability to work to stringent deadlines
- Pro-active and able to show initiative/ideas to constantly improve the HR and recruitment service to the business.